Build your own UI
Use Clerk to build all sorts of authentication flows for your application.
Create a custom sign-up and sign-in page
Clerk provides sample code for different types of authentication flows you might need for your application. Each example is a fully runnable application that you can use either as a starter or a guideline on how you can utilize Clerk based on your requirements. In each example folder, you will find instructions on how to bootstrap the application.
- Clerk Next.js examples: https://github.com/clerkinc/clerk-nextjs-examples
- Clerk React examples: https://github.com/clerkinc/clerk-react-examples
- Clerk Acme - https://nextjs.acme.clerk.app/
- Clerk Oasis - https://nextjs.oasis.clerk.app/
- Clerk Widget - https://nextjs.widget.clerk.app/
- Clerk Simple - https://nextjs.simple.clerk.app/
Create a custom user profile page
To provide a seamless experience for your authentication flows using Clerk Components, you can provide a variety of theming options through your application instance dashboard or at the code level using Clerk theming customization options.