Changelog July 8, 2022
Next.js 12.2, Emails with high deliverability, Sign in with Line, Odds and ends.
We've upgraded our `@clerk/nextjs` package to support Next.js 12.2, Make sure you're on version 3.7.1 or greater.
Emails w/ High Deliverability
We're testing out a new email flow. Our core verification emails are sent through Sendgrid, from your domain. Even though we follow all of the best practices, there are a few things we can't account for that still causes some verification/sign-in emails to go to spam.
For people having trouble, this new email flow should solve your problems:
- Emails are sent from Postmark.
- Emails are sent from `firstname.lastname@example.org`
- Will only send OTP verifications, since these have historically had less deliverability issues.
If you're having issues, send us an email at `email@example.com` to enable.
Sign in with Line
Allow your users to sign in via Line https://line.me/en/
Backend API updates
- Custom Session Token - Clerk automatically keeps session tokens alive, now you can customize what data goes into these tokens. Previously, this was only possible by creating a custom JWT template, and sending it to your backend manually.
- Filter invitations by status